Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tired!

On the bus returning to NYC the sky through the window was not filled with ominous gray clouds. It was just gray. It definitely gave off the impression that outside of our traveling tin can the day was chilled! When I started my walk to the train this morning I expected to see my breath. I didn't.

The bus was full. Every seat taken. I read. I napped. I listened to music.

The train arrived early. It was a pleasant experience in both directions. I got back to work on time and spent the day there tired and longing for home.

I was up this morning at 6am, out the door by 6:30am, and pulling away on the bus by 7:30am. Work began at noon. Work ended at 6pm.

Home, sofa, Chinese food, glass of wine, The Young and the Restless and this entry is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment