Saturday, October 31, 2009

Autumn in Central Park '09

On Friday my friend Mandy and I spent two beautiful hours in Central Park. I don't remember the last time I spent so much time in the park. Fall is my favorite time of year. The colors and smells are the best. The days are crisp. The cool air alive. October is my favorite month. The leaves change from green to yellow, orange and red. Pumpkins become jack o'lanterns, become pumpkin pies. The photos in this blog were taken with my Blackberry. I took 50 of them. Some of them were blurry once I got them on my computer. A transfer that took me more that 24 hours I might add. Thank you Blackberry and your inability to stay connected to the "largest 3G network."

Mandy grabbed a pumpkin spice latte and I a regular coffee with cream and we set out to explore and enjoy the park. With these photos, you can enjoy it too. Grab a hot cocoa, something with cinnamon or nutmeg, maybe a coffee with french vanilla creamer and enjoy the colors of the oasis in the middle of New York City we call Central Park. Don't forget your sweater!











































1 comment:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pictures. Made me feel like I was there in the city. I love Central Park!! Thanks for sharing them. Love, Mom

Post a Comment